The Filial Orthodox Church of St. Demetrius in Bodaki
Local government: Sękowa
|The Filial Orthodox Church of St. Demetrius in Bodaki was built in 1932 as a provisional church (czasownia). It is a small church, without a spire, with log walls which are vertically boarded. The interior is modest, with no traditional, richly decorated iconostasis. In its place there is a wooden partition, with contemporary icons and paintings installed in an order corresponding to the iconostasis. Remnants of the older décor include the Royal Doors with floral decoration and medallions of the four evangelists, and a C20th neo-gothic feretory.