The Greek Catholic Parish Church of St. Demetrius in Bodaki
|The Greek Catholic Parish Church of St. Demetrius in Bodaki (currently a Roman Catholic Church) was erected in 1902”,” probably making use of elements of an earlier church from 1742. The building is log-construction with vertically boarded and moulded walls. The church interior is decorated by polychrome work from the beginning of the C20th (the north wall of the nave has a depiction of St. Cyril and St. Methodius”,” while the south wall has St. Olga and St. Włodzimierz). The church fittings include: an iconostasis by A. H. Szajna from Rymanów produced in 1902”,” and in the chancel – the main altar and an C18th painting of _Our Lady of Częstochowa_.